Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We own and operate the server instance upon which this website sits.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Redwax Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08018210, registered at Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, GL50 3SH. Our registration number with the Information Commissioner's Office is ZA060835.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your title, name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone numbers, username, password, business name (if applicable) and such other contact details as we require in order to provide you with the services you choose. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and any amendments made thereafter.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services or when requesting further services or when you amend information. We may also ask you for information in respect of specific assistance requests you make that fall outside what we may ordinarily require to provide the service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Each time you engage with our billing and support platform, we will log the IP address from which it was visited as part of anti-fraud measures and to enhance security for both you and us.
- Support specific information, such as credentials, for services to which you have asked us to provide direct support on your behalf or where you have requested that we maintain a record of this information on your behalf. In the case of this information, it is contained within encrypted vaults.
- You should only submit information which is accurate and not misleading. You should keep that information up-to-date. By submitting somebody else's data to us or this website, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
The Website uses the following cookies
|PHPSESSID||End of Session||Keeps you logged in and identifies you from other users for when paying bills, submitting tickets or ordering|
|up to 2 years||Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, from where visitors have come to the Website and the pages they visited once at the Website.|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||up to 1 year||Confirms acceptance of cookies being stored.|
|Up to 10 years||Provides our live chat functionality so that we can help you.|
|pagelimit||up to 2 years||This cookie is used for the "Results Per Page" functionality of the client area, if you choose to use the option.|
|WHMCSAffiliateID||up to 2 years||This cookie is used to track if you were referred to the site by an affiliate and lets us track the effectiveness of such referrals.|
|WHMCSLinkID||up to 2 years||This cookie is used to track how you entered the site and shows us the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.|
|up to 2 years||This cookies is used for the "Remember Me" functionality of the client area, if you choose to tick the option.|
Where we store your personal data
We use industry standard security and firewalls on the servers where your information is held. We advise you to change your passwords regularly and to never disclose these to third parties.
To maintain security, we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
When you make any payment to us through the website, you must make that payment to us using WorldPay or PayPal. We do not collect or store any payment information from you. When submitting your payment information to PayPal or Worldpay, please note that PayPal and Worldpay each have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit any personal data to PayPal or Worldpay.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with billing information in relation to the services that we may provide to you.
- To manage the website, detect fraud or website abuse, send you information relevant to the website, and in case we have any queries.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To allow you to register for an account on the Website, which may include sending an email to you to confirm your details.
- To give you a new password if you have forgotten it.
We may disclose your information to partners purely for the purpose of providing you with the required service and to reputable service providers whom adhere to the same rigorous standard of Data Protection as we do. For instance, it may be necessary for us to provide limited information relating to names/email addresses or computer names and IP addresses in order that we can provide licensing for products such as, but not limited to, Office 365, Ahsay backup or Bitdefender products
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You may at any time:
- Request confirmation as to whether we hold your Personal Data and if so, to access that Personal Data.
- Request correction of your Personal Data.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data, subject to any legal obligation to which we are subject or where the processing of the Personal Data is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. We will accept your request for erasure where we have a legal obligation so to do, acceptance of such a request is otherwise at our discretion. Please be aware that the erasure of your Personal Data may affect our ability to provide services to you and our acceptance of an erasure request will require your account to be closed.
- Restrict processing of your Personal Data where you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data we hold, consider our processing to be unlawful, consider that we no longer need the Personal Data but it is required by you in relation to a legal claim or where you have objected to our processing in accordance with your legal rights, provided in each case that we shall only be required to apply such restriction where we have a legal obligation to do so and until the issue giving rise to the restriction is resolved.
- Withdraw any consent that you have previously given to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Receive the Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format, where the processing is carried out by automated means.
Please note that you can revoke any consent you have given us under this policy at any time by contacting us, and referencing this Privacy and Cookies Policy in the email subject line, using the body of the email to say what consent you are revoking.
International data transfer
We will only transfer Personal Data when satisfactory safeguards are in place.
Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy