Why Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email?
We know that an on-premises Microsoft Exchange server isn't appropriate for every business and as such we have felt it necessary to bring fully featured, large capacity hosted Exchange Email Mailboxes to the UK market.
Some of the reasons for not having on-premises Exchange include:
- Reduces upfront capital expenditure on hardware by 100%.
- Reduces management and administrative costs by 100%.
- Places your expenditure on mail service into manageable quarterly or annual payments.
- Remove the expense of upgrading to the next version of exchange by 100%.
- Adds Hi-Availability features that would otherwise double your capital expenditure for the same inclusive amount.
- Backups are handled for you.
- Anti-spam is handled for you.
- You remote workers benefit from the speed of our data centre, not suffer with the speed of your upload!
- All this combined, on day 1 you have saved many thousands of pounds, not to mention the ongoing costs!
What's more, our Hosted Exchange platform benefits from:
- No minimum mailboxes and no maximums.
- No Contracts (upscale and downscale as you wish).
- Outlook Web Access.
- Distribution Groups.
- Outlook Licensing.
- 10 Year Archiving.
Enable enterprise-grade online collaboration within your organisation with email, shared calendars and shared contacts for a tiny fraction of the price. Whether you have just the 1 user or hundreds, we can get you set up in no time.
All your data remains in the UKwith a UK-owned company giving you peace of mind as to the ownership and security of your data,
Experience less expense, less downtime and fewer headaches by moving your email infrastructure to the Redwax Cloud and our hosted Exchange email
Your UK Hosted Exchange Email Includes
Need some help migrating?
Don't worry, unlike a lot of companies, we can actually provide a fully managed migration for you. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
What Are Other People Are Saying?
BAFI migrated its hosted email Exchange service to Redwax just over a year ago as it was experiencing unacceptable downtime from its current provider. Since then we have had no downtime and Alex and his team have always processed our requests for changes in our email accounts promptly and efficiently, whilst giving the support to new associates to enable them to get up and running quickly. We would have no hesitation in recommending them.
James Kydd, Partner, Business Angels Finance International LLP
Redwax Cloud Hosting seamlessly switched from our old email server to the new hosted one without any disruption to our business. Since migration (approx. 12 months ago) it hasn’t missed a beat and has enabled our business to enjoy endless email communications (both mobile and desktop), providing assurance regarding the safety of our data.
Mike Hopkins, Managing Director, Storm Geomatics